Charged With Criminal Sexual Conduct With A Minor?
Criminal Sexual Conduct with a Minor charge or investigation is EXTREMELY serious, and one that could change your life–and not for the better. You future could be jeopardized in the following ways:
- Loss of scholarships or financial aid;
- Loss of job;
- Loss of future jobs;
- Professional licensing board disciplinary board penalties;
- Losing your professional license;
- Loss of child custody or visitation rights;
- Criminal record; or
- Being on the sex offender registry for the rest of your life.
If you’ve been arrested for criminal sexual conduct with a minor, it doesn’t mean you’re guilty.
Criminal Sexual Conduct With A Minor Charges
These types of charges can include:
- Statutory rape;
- Solicitation of a minor;
- Internet sex crimes;
- sexual assault;
- Criminal sexual conduct;
- Rape; or
- Possession/distribution of child pornography.
Please contact an attorney that has plenty of experience in defending criminal sexual conduct with a minor charges. The law surrounding these charges is complex and requires knowledge of all legal matters surrounding it. Your future and your freedom are at stake–don’t wait.